The first series of lines to feature the revolutionary AST PLUS slickness additive, the Amplitude series will shoot farther and last longer than any other line on the market. It’s slickness down to a science.Built a half-size heavy, the MPX taper starts where the GPX left off. Redesigned with more mass toward the front of the head, the MPX provides the same benefits of the GPX, with an added emphasis on presentation. The power is still there, only with an added bit of finesse. Meet your new best friend.
• Features the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
• Floating Texture on the tip section for the ultimate in flotation
• Shooting Texture running line delivers longer casts
• The ultimate general presentation line
• Improved version of our GPX taper
• Made a half-size heavy to load fast-action rods
• Best for large dry flies, nymphs, and streamers
• For use in moderate and cold climates
• Braided multifilament core
Started last season with the new Amplitude MPX WF4 for my Burkheimer. This is a great Ranch line, as I much prefer a smooth versus textured coating. The 1/2 size heavier loads the rod well and cuts through the wind a bit better also. I pulled out my gear the other day and was pleased with how well this line has help up after 75= days on the water, and that after not using it all winter there was no memory in the line when I went to clean it. Looking forward to seeing if this line will hold up for another 75+ days.